Thursday, April 15, 2010

Will a Good FriendShip End??

Well Today in Music Class my friend Jennifer gave me a letter saying she's sorry for what she had said and she hope our friendship could last until a certain point. The i wrote her a letter back saying do you still wanna be friends and all. That's when she drop the bomb on me, she said she might move to PA. I was shock. That when i started questioning our relationship as friends. Then she started to get a little mad. I really don't want my friendship with Jennifer to end because she is a true friend. Even if Jennifer moves or not i don't know if i want to still be friends because it will be hard to take in. I know that she will always be my friend no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Natasha,

    So what happened to Jennifer? I hope you guys can keep in touch despite the distance. You know, in this day and age, with the internet, it's a lot easier to stay in touch with people. I hope you guys can do it.

    Best,
    Miss Fung

    ReplyDelete