Thursday, March 18, 2010

At GooGle HeaDquATERS

today at google headquarters was fun because i got to hang out with my friends we ate candy and etc and i laughed a lot. i learned a lot of things that i never knew, and one day i would like to work there because i think it's very interesting because me and my class got to see how google headquarters was like and it was AWESOME and totally AMAZING. i wish i could live there because that google headquarters was just unbelievable. but i wished we could of have stayed longer because me and my class did not want to leave. the whole experience was great and wonderful. i wish i can do it one more time.

5 comments:

  1. What up, Natasha?

    AWESOME job yesterday in Improv. I'm excited to play "party quirks" next week. (What does "quirk" mean again?)Here's the class blog list...take a look. We're going to be commenting on everyone's blogs tomorrow.

    -Mr.G


    amalajones.blogspot.com (Amala)

    adrian-greatartist.blogspot.com (Adrian)

    demetrivampz.blogspot.com (Patty)

    carlosvideogameworld.blogspot.com (Carlos)

    jorge-thebestevermade.blogspot.com (Jorge)

    jasonsvblog.blogspot.com (Jason)

    bornforgiver.blogspot.com (Natasha)

    http://aminamusicland.blogspot.com/ (Amina)

    http://irisvenom.blogspot.com/ (Miguelina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and another thing...how did you come up with your name, "toast_need_jelly"?

    Hook me up with a post on it, pleeeaaasee?

    -Mr.G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha!

    I'm glad you had a really good time at Google last week. Would you believe our headquarters in Mountain View, California is even MORE awesome? We have a dinosaur skeleton on the campus (a fake one).

    Miss Fung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda is right. The main Google office in Mountain View is ridiculously awesome. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.

    I like your blog. The one about the student-led conference may be my favorite.

    By the way, you're right. Toast needs jelly.

    ReplyDelete