Monday, March 15, 2010

BROtherS

well my brothers are annoying sometimes because when I'm not in the mood they want to play around and joke. but when I'm in the mood they wanna be all serious. but sometime i wish we could be on the same point but we never are.but the things i can connect to with them is games,movies and music and that's it. even though me and my brothers fight, i still love them. well starting with my little brother he's 9 and he gets on my nerves and i cant take him. my 14 year old brother he thinks he can boss me around but i don't let him get to my head. my 16 year old brother well we have everything in common but sometimes i don't like to hear his problems. last but not least my two oldest brother that are 21 , i cant remember, they think they can boss me around like a slave. sometimes i fell like coming up to them and punching them in the face but all though i love my brothers and the will always protect me.

1 comment: