Friday, March 26, 2010

Student Led Confernce


today at student led conference was good but i was uneasy because i had to read out my reflections to my mom,my advisory teacher and my citizen school teacher. but although i passed all my classes and my dad said if i did he would get me an ipod touch. so that's why I'm very blissful and so excited. this happiness is unrelenting. when i talked to my other teachers they said i did good and i walked out of student led conference feeling proud of myself. my mom was proud of me too and i will keep up the great work and never stop doing it. to do that i can't let anything get in the way of that. also i will try my best. I feel like I'm on the top of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Natasha!

    I am loving this post for several reasons:

    1) You described that you felt like you were on top of the world and you chose a visual to match it.

    2) You used the world "unrelenting" - way to go, girl. That's a great world.

    Congrats on doing well at the conference and I hope your dad got you the iPod Touch! Just remember to keep it safe.

    Miss Fung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edit the begnning and CAPS

    ReplyDelete