Tuesday, March 16, 2010

viDEO GaMEs

i love games because when get interested in it i can never stop like call of duty: Modern warfare2. that game is really popular and i play online with my friends victor,Steven and Aaron. the most fun part about game are the details because u learn so much about it. well there's all different kind of game genres that people like. well my genre is action and adventurous.well the system i have is the play station 3 ad i play smack down vs raw 2010 because that game is awesome. i don't know who invented video games but i them to teach me because i think games these days creative. when i watch my brothers play game i learn from it a lot and try to use there skills when i play game.

2 comments:

  1. I love video games too. I like Need for Speed #2. I love Playing racing games on PlayStation

    ReplyDelete